Below is the list of 12 Beautiful Inspiring and Cute Quotes and Sayings about Relationship on Quotss.com :
1. A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
2. The only way a relationship will last is if you see it as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
3. I think a relationship is like a shark. It has to constantly move forward or it dies.
4. The paradox in Christian truth is invariably due to the fact that it is the truth that exists for God. The standard of measure and the end is superhuman; and there is only one relationship possible: faith.
5. The first test of a truly great man is his humility. By humility I don"t mean doubt of his powers or hesitation in speaking his opinion, but merely an understanding of the relationship of what he can say and what he can do.
6. Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
7. The drug addict does not care about what is important or worthwhile in life, such as family, career, finance, and social relationship.
8. No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater.
9. Really, it had been stupid to expect anything anyway. A few late nights does not a habit, or a relationship, make.
10. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
11. A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
12. The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.
For full list of Relationship Quotes and Sayings check out this link : List of Relationship Quotes and Sayings
Like Quotss Facebook Page and Follow our Twitter and Google+ Page. Like and Share Quotes and Articles from Our Social Accounts :
In Your INBOX